Thursday, May 10, 2012

Close To My Heart Adventure

Trish and I are combining two things we love: Die Cuts & Close to My Heart! 

There's nothing better than getting the new CTMH idea book and perusing through the ideas and new paper packs they offer. We've been a fan of Close to My Heart for years and have decided that being a consultant is not only a great way to get the discount and to share our love for the company's stellar products, but also a way to create a beautiful, consistent die cut line. We select the paper packs that "speak" to us, decide on the theme or themes and begin designing, cutting and embellishing. 

When you purchase a die cut from us that we've created from CTMH's line, you can then order from me, the consultant, coordinating paper packs, stamp sets, inks, markers, cardstock and embellishments! We're basically adding to the genius that is Close to My Heart. Everything at Close to My Heart coordinates with each other, and we've coordinated our die cut sets with their perfectly matched product!

Here are a few items from CTMH's Stella Collection...We call our line "Paradise."






And from CTMH's Footloose Collection...This is "Splash!"




And from CTMH's Cruisin' Collection..."This is Road Trip!"


And also from CTMH's Cruisin' Collection..."This is Theme Park!"




We are having so much fun combining the ease and vibrancy of Close to My Heart's papers and stamps with our ideas. This is so much fun!! Watch our etsy site for our latest designs! We'll be uploading our CTMH designs next week! xoxo - erin

For more info about the Close to My Heart direct sales company, go to http://www.closetomyheart.com/ . 
For Back Stage Originals products, visit www.etsy.com/backstageoriginals . 

No comments: