Thursday, January 12, 2012

I've Got a Crush on You






My favorite tag die we have is this one. It's quirky, shaped weird and makes me happy. In fact, when I borrowed Trish's once upon a time, I decided to buy my own. Now we both have one! This tag album is made from our heavy chipboard tag die, and in our new section "Chipboard," we will sell them in packs of 5, the perfect number for a mini album.

With Valentine's Day nearing, I opted for a love theme, using Bo Bunny's Crush collection - papers, cardstock stickers and added frills from my own stash - fabric flowers, brads, bling and ribbon. So cute. And it took me about 90 minutes from start to finish.

The fun part about our samples, is that after we photograph them and use them on our site, we see the sample. This mini album will be up for sale in about a week for $11.95. So, if mini albums aren't your forte', buy this one and personalize it with pics and journaling and give it as a gift to your sweetheart!

Also, if you purchase this album, it includes extra coordinating cardstock and extra ribbon pieces. So, keep an eye out! Happy Shopping!! 

No comments: